UPSSSC and the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission have released notifications for recruitment into more than 1400 posts. The job position for which the notification is released is VDO or Village Development Officer. The government of Uttar Pradesh is organizing the UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 with the State Department of Panchayati Raj for 1,438 vacant posts. All eligible and Interested candidates can start filling out the application form on 23 May, 2023.
Registration for the given posts is to be done via the official website, upsssc.gov.in. The candidates have to qualify for the UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Exam 2023 in order to grab a seat out of 1438 seats available. Until 12 June, applications can be submitted. Moreover, if you wish to make amendments, modifications or corrections in the application form, then the correction window will be open till 19 June 2023.
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The organization will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in the first phase of UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 examination. Candidates qualifying for the UP PET, the preliminary eligibility test, will be shortlisted for the main examination. There is a minimum registration fee available for applying for the examination. The applicants have to pay ₹25 only to apply for the vacant seats available.
Application Form Details
Along with the candidate’s name, the candidates are required to fill up the application form for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 by providing information such as contact number, email ID, marital status, category, UP domicile, date of birth, gender, father/husband’s name, PET 2022 marks, and PET 2022 registration number.
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023: Online Registration Steps
- Step 1: Visit the homepage of the official webpage, uppsc.up.nic.in.On, the official website of UPPSC.
- Step 2: The link for applying to UPSSSC VDO is available, click on it.
- Step 3: Register yourself.
- Step 4: Login and then submit the application form by inserting the necessary information, uploading documents, and a recent picture.
- Step 5: Cross-Check if all the data inserted are correct.
- Step 6: Proceed for payment.
- Step 7: Download a copy of the UPSSSC VDO 2023 application form and the receipt for future use.