NTPC or National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is our nation’s biggest integrated energy company. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released a notification and invited applications from interested and eligible candidates to apply for the position of Operation Assistant Manager and Maintenance Assistant Manager.
NTPC Recruitment 2023: The salary structure
The selected candidates will be paid as per the E3 pay scale of Rs 60,000 to 1,80,000. The last day to apply is 2 June 2023, hence interested individuals can visit the career page of NTPC on the official website.
The minimum age to apply is not mentioned in the notification, however, the maximum age is 35 years. To apply for the positions, the candidate must not be above 35 years of age. In the case of the reserved category candidates, upper-age relaxation is also available.
NTPC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has invited online applications for the selection of a total of 300 vacant seats. Out of 300, 120 vacancies are for Assistant Managers in the mechanical department and 120 vacancies are for Assistant Managers in the electrical department. However, the rest vacancies are for the post of Assistant Managers in Instrumentation or Electronics.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Step 1: The first step is to visit the official website of NTPC, careers.ntpc.co.in.
- Direct link to Apply: https://careers.ntpc.co.in/recruitment/login.php
- Step 2: “Recruitment of experienced professionals for the post of Assistant Manager (Operation/Maintenance) at E3 level, Advt. No. 10/23” Click on this link.
- Step 3: Register yourself by putting in the necessary information.
- Step 4: Log in with the help of credentials and submit the form error-free.
- Step 5: Download the application and keep a copy of it with yourself.