Punjab Government has released a notification for Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023. The notification came out on 20 May 2023. It’s been notified that the total number of vacant posts available for Police Constables is 700. The application process will start on 27 May and will continue till 17 June. Any 12th-grade pass-out candidate can apply for this post via the official website – chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
Both males and females are invited to apply. There are several stages of applying for this position, the candidate has to pass the written examination, PST, then PET. After passing these stages, document verification is done followed by a medical examination. The tentative dates for the conduct of examinations are 23 July.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
Every detail of the recruitment process of Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 is summarised below.
According to the short notification released in the newspaper advertisement, the number of vacancies reported is 700. Ex-servicemen, male, and female, everyone can apply for this job role. There is a category-wise division of the recruitment drive. The vacancies for the different category is different. Check the table to know about vacancy data in detail.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The exact amount of the application fee is not yet mentioned. However, the candidates can pay via any mode of payment. This includes mobile banking, internet banking, debit card, credit card, or unified payment interface.
How to Apply Online
- Visit @chandigarhpolice.gov.in, the official webpage.
- Register yourself by inserting data like phone number and email id.
- Login with the credentials sent to your phone number and email id.
- Click on “Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Application form.”
- Fill Up the application form correctly
- Pay the fees if applicable.
- Cross-check the details and submit.
- Download a copy of the application form.