BSSC or the Bihar Staff Selection Commission have released a notification of employment with promising salaries for candidates aspiring for government jobs. Currently, the total number of vacancies reported is 232 for the position of stenographer. Applications can be submitted via the official web page of the Bihar Staff Selection Commission, bssc.bihar.gov.in. Within the Bihar Government, this recruitment process is focusing on filling up 7 stenographer instructor posts along with 225 stenographer posts.
Key Dates for BSSC Recruitment
The online application process has been started on 15 May. The last day to apply is 14 June. To apply for this examination, candidates are required to fill up the application form within this time frame.
The total number of vacancies reported is 232, however, the categorization is mentioned below.
- Stenographer: 225 vacancies
- Stenographer Instructor: 7 vacancies
The candidate is required to complete his or her 12th grade from any recognized school, Board, or institution. Then only the candidate will be eligible for the role of a stenographer. However, if a candidate has a Diploma/ITI qualification of two years and possesses a Steno NCVT/SCVT certificate, then he or she will be eligible for a stenographer instructor post.
Read the Latest Education, Career, and Recruitment News-
The minimum age to apply for these job positions is 18 years. However, the maximum age varies from category to category. For the unreserved category male, the maximum age is 37 years however for the unreserved category female, the maximum age to apply is 40 years. The maximum age for the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe Category is 42 years and that for EBC or BC is 40 years.
Selection Process for BSSC Recruitment
BSSC selection constitutes the following steps:
1. The first step of recruitment is by attempting an objective mode Written Examination.
2. The candidates who qualify for the written examination face the stenography test where these stenographic abilities are evaluated.
3. Candidates who qualify for the stenography test, are required to present the necessary documents to verify and ensure their authenticity and eligibility.
4. The final step is to undergo a medical examination to check if the candidate is physically fit or not.