The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), the nodal agency which recruits employees for different departments of the Bihar State Government has just released admit cards for the Primary, Secondary, and Higher Secondary School Teacher Recruitment Competition Examination.
The recruitment process began in earnest from August 10 and applicants who applied for the above posts can access their e-Admit Cards on the official BPSC website. The examination is scheduled to happen on August 24 to 26, 2023.
All candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can sit in the examination. Candidates are also advised to carry extra admit card copies and follow entry and submission procedures during the exam.
BPSC releases admit cards for teacher recruitment exam 2023 on bpsc.bih.nic.in; Download here
BPSC Admit Card 2023: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the admit card for the upcoming Primary, Secondary, and Higher Secondary School Teacher Recruitment Competition Examination.
Aspiring candidates can access their e-Admit Cards on the official BPSC website: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
All candidates who have applied for the upcoming Primary, Secondary, and Higher Secondary School Teacher Recruitment Competition Examination can log in to their Dashboard to view detailed information about their allocated examination center from today August 21, 2023, since the admit card will also feature candidates who were allotted center code and district…
The notification and the details of the Primary, Secondary, and Higher Secondary School Teacher Recruitment Competition Examination, can be seen in Advertisement No. 26/2023. The exam is scheduled to take place from August 24 to 26, 2023.
The admit card will also feature crucial instructions needed to be noted by candidates preparing for the examination.
Also the candidates are instructed to carry an additional copy of the admit card for each shift of the examination and submit it to the invigilator after signing during the exam period.
Candidates note that entering the examination center will only be permitted until one hour before the commencement of the examination. The answers will have to be marked on the OMR sheets.
Methodology to download the BPSC Admit Cards for the Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023
- Go to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Go to the “Admit Card” or “Download Admit Card” section on the homepage.
- Click on it to proceed.
- Fill in the required information such as your registration number, date of birth, and any other details asked for
- Choose the relevant exam name or code from the list provided
- Select “Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023
- After providing the necessary details, your admit card for the Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Print
- Review the information on the admit card to confirm its accuracy.
- Save the admit card to your device.
- Also print a physical copy of the admit card, as it’s a mandatory document for exam day.