The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) will be holding an Online Screening Test (OST) from 30 September to 1 October 2023 for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), and Primary Teachers (PRT) and candidates who want to become a part of the teaching faculty must apply online before September 10, 2023. The link for downloading is available at the official website, www.awesindia.com
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2023
AWES which is the acronym for Army Welfare Education Society is committed to providing quality education through schools that it operates in cantonments and military centers so that the wards and dependents of the army personnel get good education. The latest recruitment drive by AWES Army Public School is another step in finding teachers who can shape, motivate and advance the minds of future generations. AWES strives to reach the pinnacle of excellence in the field of education. The group continues to attract the best minds in the country to work as educators and change the lives of future generations.
The schools which are run by the AWES are known to imbibe a feeling of discipline, patriotism, and inclusivity in all their students who study there. The students who pass out from the AWES-run schools not only excel academically but also are an embodiment of integrity, and toughness and have a deep sense of social obligations in their minds. The schools give a free and carefree atmosphere where students can develop their talents and excel in life. The students also undergo various co-curricular activities, sports, and community service initiatives which make them complete human beings.
AWES Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The AWES in its AWES Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), and Primary Teacher (PRT) openings on the official website www.awesindia.com/.
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has posted the comprehensive awesindia.com Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Army Public School|
|Name of the Posts||PGT/TGT/PRT Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Post|
|Last Date to apply||10 September 2023|
|Exam date||30 Sep to 01 Oct 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
Modalities Of Applying for the Army Public School Recruitment 2023?
- Check eligibility criteria on AWES website at https://awesindia.com.
- Register online on the official AWES website.
- Appear for the online screening test.
- Attend the interview and evaluation process.
- If required, give a teaching demonstration.
- Await final selection and appointment as a teacher in an Army Public School.
AWES Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- Foundational Stage and PRT one 200-mark question paper,
- PGT and TGT, one question paper for each subject.
- Every inquiry will receive one mark. Each accurate response earns the candidate one mark.
- A 1/4 point deduction will be applied for each incorrect response.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Public School 2023
- PGT: a postgraduate degree and a B.Ed with a 50% overall average.
- TGT: graduate degree and a bachelor’s degree in education with a minimum of 50% in each.
- PRT: Candidates must have a graduation degree and a two-year D.El.Ed./B.El.Ed.
- Age Limit for Army Public School Teachers
- Freshmen without teaching experience -Below 40
- Candidates with five years of experience Below 57 years.
AWES Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Candidates must submit an application fee in accordance with the official AWES Recruitment 2023 release. The application fee must be paid online via Net Banking, UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Wallet, among other methods.
Selection Procedure for Army Public School 2023
- Online Screening Test